DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Gift Card Market (2022-2027) by Card Type, End-User, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India's Gift Card Market is estimated to be USD 39.21 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 93.96 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19.1%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of India's Gift Card Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- India's Gift Card Market is segmented based on Card Type, and End-User.
- Card Type, the market is classified into Closed-Loop Card and Open-Loop Card.
- End-User, the market is classified into Retail Established and Corporate institutions.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- American Express Company
- Apple Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hennes & Mauritz AB
- J Sainsbury plc
- JD Sports (Pentland Group)
- Macys.com, LLC
- PayPal, Inc.
- Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Virgin Group Ltd.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for India's Gift Card Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses India's Gift Card Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Proliferation of Smartphones and E-Tailing Giants
- Increase in Demand for Innovative Products and Strengthened Brand Loyalty Strategies
- Growing Demand for E-Gifting with Increase Digitalisation
- The Surge in Incentives for Employees by Various Companies
- High Cost of Maintenance and Investment
- The Emergence of Customized E-Gift Cards
- Increase in Universally-Accepted Open-Loop Gift Cards
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ffu34