MONTERREY, México--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Blitz, the industry's leading commission calculation and management platform, announced that Gartner, the global research, and advisory firm, has recognized the company for the second consecutive year as a Representative Vendor in its "Market Guide for Sales Performance Management", 2022.
By 2026, 25% of organizations using a sales performance management (SPM) solution will optimize the design and maintenance of their sales compensation plans using advanced analytics solutions provided by their SPM vendor.
In this regard, Omar del Río, CEO of Blitz, commented: "We are honored by Gartner's recognition. Blitz differentiates by providing enterprise-level sales commission calculation that is intuitive, cost-effective, and customized for the world's most innovative businesses."
In the market guide, Gartner characterizes sales performance management as "a complex task that requires accuracy and punctuality in commission processing automation," stressing that application leaders supporting sales technology should focus on "operational excellence and the use of advanced analytics via machine learning to maximize operational and planning efficiency."
Therefore, Blitz has been recognized because it represents the attributes that Gartner considers fundamental in the SPM market.
Among Blitz features highlight:
- Blitz’s SPM is delivered as a SaaS (software as a service).
- It offers two modules: Incentive Management and Incentive Tracking.
- Its low-code platform employs a natural language processing (NLP) rule engine, allowing for greater ease of use.
- Supports real-time commission calculations.
- Dispute resolution – Data transparency and communication for review and tracking of changes, all from inside the platform.
- Out-of-the-box integrations supported best-of-breed enterprise-level tools, such as QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Pricing is based on a cost-per-user basis.
Over the past year, Blitz’s product development efforts have resulted in an enhanced analytics dashboard UI, an improved user experience in the Rule Designer module, increased functionality for electronic invoicing and calculations, and additional data-filtering functionality in native reports.
Gartner Disclaimer. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in our research publications. It does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Blitz is the leading commission tracking software. Providing accurate compensation management & automation to different industries.
For more information, please visit www.blitzrocks.com