DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Chocolate Market, By Type (Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate), By Category (Tablets, Countline, Boxed Chocolates, and Others), By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian Chocolate Market stood at $3451.05 million in 2021 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.79% in the forecast period, 2023-2027.
- Mondelez Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Mars Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Lindt & Sprungli (Australia) PTY LTD
- Nestle Australia Limited
- Ferrero Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Darrell Lea Confectionery Co. Pty. Ltd
- AE Haigh Pty Ltd
- Stuart Alexander & Co Pty Ltd.
- J.H. Whittaker & Sons (Aust) Limited
- Monsieur Truffe
The market is expected to reach a market value of USD5402.23 million by 2027F, growing on account of surging demands among the population related to premium products and exquisite sweets. Increasing disposable income among the population and surging demands from the young population are further driving the growth of the Australian Chocolate Market in the upcoming five years. Gourmet products, rich nutrient-filled chocolates, variant shapes, sizes, and influenced consumer preferences are also supporting the growth of the Australian Chocolate Market in the next five years.
Moreover, the rapidly growing e-commerce industry and increasing product line variants due to consistent efforts from the market players and global giants are also responsible for the growth of the Australian Chocolate Market in the future five years. Also, changing lifestyle of consumers, increasing awareness about health benefits are aiding the growth of the Australian Chocolate Market in the forecast years. Additionally, increasing demands for organic products due to their claims for higher nutritional content and healthier alternatives substantiates the growth of the Australian Chocolate Market in the forecast years until 2027.
The Australian Chocolate Market is segmented based on product type, category, distribution channel, region, and competitional landscape. Based on product type, the market is further fragmented into milk chocolates, dark chocolates, and white chocolates. Milk chocolates are anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and dominate the market segment in the upcoming five years on account of increasing demands from the children and young adult population. Children are more inclined toward the sugary, milky flavor of the chocolates and since major chocolate brands have traditionally started with milk chocolates, the sales of the same are higher than dark or white chocolate. Dark chocolates are also anticipated to hold significant shares of the market, growing due to the recent launches of dark chocolates. Surging new market players with multiple variants and options incorporated with dark chocolate products are anticipated to drive the growth of the market in the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Australian Chocolate Market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Australian Chocolate Market from 2021 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Australian Chocolate Market based on product type, category, distribution channel, region, and competitional landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Australian Chocolate Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian Chocolate Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian Chocolate Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian Chocolate Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Australian Chocolate Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Australia Chocolate Market
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness
5.2. Sources of Information
5.3. Preferred Mode of Buying
6. Australia Chocolate Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate)
6.2.2. By Category (Tablets, Countline, Boxed Chocolates, and Others (Assorted Chocolates, Chocolate Pouches & Bags, etc.))
6.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Departmental Stores, Convenience Stores/Forecourt Retailers, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Online, and Others (Specialty Stores, Duty-free Shops, Kiosks, Pharmacies, etc.))
6.2.4. By Region (New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, and Northern Australia)
6.2.5. By Company (2021)
6.3. Market Map (By Type, By Region)
7. Australia Milk Chocolate Market Outlook
8. Australia Dark Chocolate Market Outlook
9. Australia White Chocolate Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Australia Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3do96k