DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hi-Fi System Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, System Type, Connectivity Technology Type, Distribution Channel Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hi-Fi System Market is estimated to be USD 13.11 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 17.71 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
The Global Hi-Fi System Market is driving due to rising infotainment services. Increasing innovations in wireless audio technology and advanced sound quality are driving the market's growth. Additionally, the growing adoption of portable devices is fuelling the market's growth. On the other hand, issues related to operating frequency compliance in Hi-Fi systems, health-related issues like chronic sleep, damage in the ear cell. The problem arises from the prolonged use of audio devices such as a loudspeaker, headphones, etc., restricting the market and hampering growth.
Furthermore, the growing market for speakers, soundbars, new products, nonconventional applications in headphones, and growing funding by original equipment manufacturers in research and development activities create potential opportunities for the market to grow in the forecasted period. Moreover, bandwidth constraints, delays in coding, and delivering high-quality and synchronized audio in Hi-Fi systems through wireless are challenges that may negatively affect the market's growth.
The Global Hi-Fi System Market is segmented based on Application Type, System Type, Connectivity Technology Type, Distribution Channel Type, and Geography.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Hi-Fi System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Demand for Infotainment Services
- Increasing Innovations in Wireless Technology
- Growing Adoption of Portable Devices
- Issue Related to Operating Frequency Compliance
- Health Issues Associated with Prolonged Use of Devices
- The Growing Market for Speaker and Soundbars
- Investment and Funding on Research & Development Activities
- Delivering High-Quality and Synchronized Audio
- Apple, Inc
- Arcam Limited
- Armstrong Hi-Fi Video Services Ltd
- Bang & Olufsen
- BBK Electronics Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Burmester Audiosysteme GmbH
- Cambridge Audio
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd
- Danish Audiophile Loudspeaker Industries
- DEI Holdings, Inc
- Human, Inc
- JVC Kenwood Holdings, Inc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- LG Electronics, Inc
- Linn Products Limited
- Mclntosh Laboratory, Inc
- Onkyo & Pioneer Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Plantronics, Inc
- Samsung Group
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Sharp Corporation
- Sonos, Inc
- Sony Group Corporation
- Sound United, LLC
- Tannoy Ltd
- Vervent Audio Group
- Vizio, Inc
- VOXX International Corporation
- Yamaha Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8mlcgl