DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Market for Quantum Dot Materials and Technologies 2022-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The multi-billion-dollar quantum dot-enabled TV market will experience further growth this year, with market innovations leading to enhanced products utilizing new configurations in displays, Micro-LEDs, security tagging, medical diagnostics, quantum computing and Agtech. QDs are a proven and scaled technology and relatively low cost for the high-end applications they add value to.
Quantum Dots (QDs) are used in a range of optoelectronic devices, including TVs and displays, light-emitting devices (LEDs), solar cells, photodiodes, thermoelectrics, photoconductors and field-effect transistors, while QD solutions have been used in a number of in vivo and in vitro imaging, sensing and labelling techniques.
The report contents include:
- Quantum dot (QD) types, properties and production methods
- Global revenues for quantum dots, historical and market forecast to 2032, by type and market
- Supply chain analysis for quantum dots and narrowband phosphors
- Market drivers and trends
- Challenges, by market
- Analysis of QD market segments and the main players in each segment
- Assessment of quantum dots on glass, quantum dot colour filters (QDCF) for micro-LEDs and displays, hybrid QD-NBP displays, hybrid QD-OLED displays, perovskite QDs and inkjet printed QDs.
- Assessment of graphene quantum dots and perovskite quantum dots market
- Market assessment of quantum dots in TV displays and smartphone displays, VR headsets, solar cells, security tags, security inks, sensors, quantum dot lasers, quantum dot transistors, photonic crystals, bio-imaging, quantum dot solar windows, biomarkers, solid-material-based memory, thermoelectric materials, quantum dot computers, Agtech, artificial photosynthesis and light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
- 100 company profiles of quantum dot companies. Companies profiled include UbiQD, Applied Quantum Materials Inc., Bio Square, Inc., Dotz Nano, Ergis Group, Helio Display Materials, Nanoco Technologies, Nanosys, Nanolumi, Nextdot SAS, Qblox and many more
- List of Quantum Dot companies no longer trading.
Key Topics Covered:
- QUANTUM DOTS-PROPERTIES, SYNTHESIS, TYPES
- QUANTUM DOTS TECHNOLOGY READINESS (TRL)
- QUANTUM DOTS INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- QUANTUM DOTS REGULATIONS
- GLOBAL MARKET REVENUES FOR QUANTUM DOTS
- QUANTUM DOTS IN TVS/DISPLAYS
- QUANTUM DOTS IN PHOTOVOLTAICS
- QUANTUM DOTS IN LIGHTING
- QUANTUM DOTS IN BIOTECH AND MEDICINE
- QUANTUM DOTS IN SECURITY AND ANTI-COUNTERFEITING
- QUANTUM DOTS IN SENSORS
- OTHER MARKETS
- QUANTUM DOT PRODUCER AND PRODUCT DEVELOPER PROFILES (100 company profiles)
- QUANTUM DOTS COMPANIES NO LONGER TRADING
- Applied Quantum Materials Inc.
- Bio Square Inc.
- Dotz Nano
- Ergis Group
- Helio Display Materials
- Nanoco Technologies
- Nextdot SAS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lb6n22
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.