The publisher has been monitoring the connected car market and it is poised to grow by $117.34 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 26.26% during the forecast period.
The report on the connected car market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing internet penetration and its impact on the connected cars market and applications of blockchain technology in connected cars.
The connected car market analysis includes the connectivity type segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies government regulations to increase in-vehicle safety and improvement in safety controls as one of the prime reasons driving the connected car market growth during the next few years.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Alps Alpine Co. Ltd.
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- DXC Technology Co.
- Ford Motor Co.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Schaeffler AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Volkswagen AG
The report on connected car market covers the following areas:
- Connected car market sizing
- Connected car market forecast
- Connected car market industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Connectivity type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Connectivity type
- Integrated solutions - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Embedded solutions - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Tethered solutions - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Connectivity type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tvudid