DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Chemistry Analyzers - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Clinical Chemistry Analyzers estimated at US$12.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$15.7 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% over the analysis period.
Reagents, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 4.9% CAGR to reach US$10.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Analyzers segment is readjusted to a revised 4.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 25% share of the global Clinical Chemistry Analyzers market. The high uptake of reagents is attributed to their cost-effective nature, optimal sensitivity, superior precision and linearity that ensure desirable performance. These advantages are prompting a large number of clinicians to rely on reagents for precise and accurate diagnosis.
The Clinical Chemistry Analyzers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.4 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 34.17% share in the global market. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$1.6 Billion in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 6% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.7% and 4.2% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$1.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. North America enjoys a dominant position due to rising aging population, increasing cases of lifestyle and chronic medical conditions.
The regional market is gaining from rising healthcare expenditure, presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, high penetration of sophisticated instruments and supportive initiatives by governments. High growth is expected in the Asia-Pacific region as a result of outsourcing of clinical chemistry analyzer production to countries like China and India. China and India is witnessing an increase in medical tourism, which is expected to stimulate the clinical chemistry analyzers market.
Select Competitors (Total 98 Featured):
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Biobase Biodusty (Shandong), Co., Ltd.
- Dirui Industrial Co., Ltd.
- EKF Diagnostics
- Erba Mannheim
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genrui Biotech Inc.
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation
- Horiba, Ltd.
- KPM Analytics, Inc.
- Medica Corporation
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- SFRI SAS
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen New Industries Biomedical Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Teco Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trivitron Medical Systems (P) Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Prelude to Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Impact of COVID-19 and the Looming Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market Attains Equilibrium following COVID-19 Acid Test
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market to Remain in Dynamic & Effervescent State
- Reagents & Metabolic Panel Test: Key Segments Catalyzing Growth of Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market
- North America Displays Strongest Bonding with Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market
- Market Outlook
- New Developments
- Market Challenges
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Aging Population Propels the Market for Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Shrinking Form Factor of Core Laboratories
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases Propels the Need for Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Dry Chemistry Analyzers Register Steady Growth
- Portable Albumin Analyzers Gain Popularity
- Improvements in Clinical Laboratories Design to Drive Operational Efficiencies
- Continuous Flow Analysis Registers Significant Growth
- Growing Automation Propels Market Growth
- Rising Emphasis on Lab Automation to Augur Well for Market Growth
- Supplementing Labs and Automated Instrumentation
- Picking a Chemical Analyzer
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure Drives the Demand for market
- Clinical Chemistry Keeps Buzzing & Boasts Ample Room for Product Innovations
- Influx of New Assays & Biomarkers Propels Market Growth
- Focus on New Connections and Data
- Focus on Research and Development
- Greater Number of Tests for HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Amplify Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ps7mim