DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growing risk of attacks through explosives has led to the increasing adoption of technologies such as x-ray systems, explosives trace detectors (ETDs), and explosives detection systems (EDSs) at various airports in the world.
Moreover, the rising use of air cargo facilities for the transportation of goods is leading to the increasing use of these cargo screening technologies for enabling quicker checks. Thus, there has been a considerable increase in the adoption of bomb-detecting technologies and screening devices across APAC in the recent years.
The escalating deployment of security screening systems and rising transportation of temperature-sensitive products are influencing the demand for global air cargo security and screening systems. However, the lack of technical expertise is restraining the global air cargo security and screening systems market growth.
The growing safety concerns due to the rise in terrorism, risk of attacks at airports, and rapid adoption of e-commerce are the other factors contributing to market growth.
Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing Deployment of Security and Screening Systems at Airport
- Constant Need to Transport Temperature-Sensitive Products
- Lack of Technical Expertise and Attack on Airport IT Infrastructure
- Growing Safety Concerns due to Rising Incidence of Terrorism
- Rapid Adoption of E-commerce
- Astrophysics Inc
- Dhonaadhi Hitec Innovations
- Krystalvision Image Systems Pvt. Ltd
- Nuctech Company Limited
- Rapiscan Systems, Inc
- Safran S.A.
- VOTI Detection Inc
- Safeway Inspection System Limited
- Smith's Detection Group Ltd. (Smiths Group plc).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gcdajt