DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Robotics Market (2021-2027) by Component, Implementation Type, Connectivity, Service Model, Deployment Model, Application, End-user, and Geography, IGR Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud Robotics Market is estimated to be USD 4.9 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 20.17 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 26.6%.
Key factors such as the growing internet & cloud infrastructure, the rapid advancement of wireless technology, and broad-spectrum use of wireless technologies and smart devices have been driving the growth of the cloud robotics market. Nowadays, organizations across all business verticals are coming up with the adoption of smart factory systems. Hence, there is a huge demand for industrial robots. The growing demand for advanced automotive manufacturing is also driving the growth of the market.
Conversely, data privacy & security concerns, high initial costs of implementation, and R&D expenses are the major restraint for the market growth. Lack of technology is also hampering the growth of the cloud robotics market in the forecast period. Unemployment due to the deployment of cloud robotics is creating challenges for the market.
The Global Cloud Robotics Market is segmented based on Component, Implementation Type, Connectivity, Service Model, Deployment Model, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- The Proliferation of the Cloud Technology
- Broad Spectrum Use of Wireless Technologies and Smart Devices
- Increase in the Adoption of IoT and Advancements in AI and Machine Learning Technologies
- Data Privacy and Security Concerns
- High Initial Costs and R&D Expenses
- Increase in the Use of Robots for Industrial Automation
- The rise in Demand for Robotics-As-A-Service (RaaS)
- Growth Potential Across the Developing Nations
- Longer Time to Commercialize the Robots
- Amazon Robotics
- Hit Robot Group
- V3 Smart Technologies
- Rapyuta Robotics
- Fetch Robotics
- Kuka Ag
- Intel Corporation
- Omron Adept Technologies
- Softbank Robotics Group Corp.
- Calvary Robotics
- Rockwell Automation
- Tech-Con Automation Inc
- Fanuc Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cloud Robotics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the publisher's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fva5ir