DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gluten-Free Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global gluten-free products market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global gluten-free products market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Hain Celestial Group
- Boulder Brands
- General Mills
- Pinnacle Foods
- Hero Group
- Freedom Nutritional Products
- Barilla Group
- Raisio Group
- Dr. Schar Company
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises
- Alara Wholefoods Ltd
- Genius Foods
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Silly Yak Foods
Gluten is a protein that is usually found in wheat products such as bread, baked goods, cereals and pasta. It is also present in barley-based products, including malt, malt vinegar, beer and various food colorings. Gluten provides elasticity and moisture to food products and aids in retaining the product shape while cooking. Although this protein is safe for consumption, it should be avoided by individuals with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, gluten ataxia and wheat allergy. They can choose from a wide range of gluten-free products such as olive oil, eggs, fish, vegetables, fruits and various herbs that assist in boosting energy levels, curing digestive ailments and reducing cholesterol and fat in the body.
The rising prevalence of gluten intolerance, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and celiac disease across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. There is growing consumer awareness of the preventive measures that can be taken to manage such ailments, which is catalyzing the demand for easy-to-digest, gluten-free products. Furthermore, owing to the busy schedules and hectic lifestyles, consumers are increasingly opting for gluten-free, ready to eat meals, pasta and baby food products. There is also a growing demand for weight management programs and diet plans that include grain-free food alternatives.
Moreover, owing to the thriving e-commerce industry, vendors are adopting online retail systems to provide a broad product range to the consumers. They are also manufacturing attractive and sustainable packaging with clean labeling to gain consumer attention, which is expected to impact the market positively.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global gluten-free products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global gluten-free products industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global gluten-free products industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global gluten-free products industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global gluten-free products industry?
- What is the structure of the global gluten-free products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global gluten-free products industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Gluten-Free Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Source
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Source
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5s2ia9