DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Light Therapy Lamps Market, By Type (Floor Lamp, Table/Desk Lamp, Others), By Light Type (White Light, Blue Light, Red Light and Others), By End User (Dermatology Clinics, Home Care and Others), By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global light therapy lamps market is projected to achieve rapid growth in the forecast period between 2022 and 2026.
- Verilux, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. i
- Beurer GmbH
- Fairdeals Lites P Ltd (Murphy LED Lights)
- Nature Bright
- Outside In (Cambridge) Ltd (Lumie)
- Sphere Gadget Technologies
- Carex Health Brands, Inc.
- Thrasio company (Circadian Optics)
The market growth can be attributed to the rising instances of mental disorders and skin problems. Light therapy involves daily exposures that are often scheduled for a time slot to the intense levels of artificial lights to regulate mental problems. Regulation of seasonal mood swings, to improve sleeping patterns, and infuse a general sense of well being the process of light therapy is beneficial and the surging demands for the same is driving the growth of the global light therapy lamps market in the upcoming five years.
Moreover, rising incidences of skin related disorders and growing awareness about personal care is further substantiating the growth of the global light therapy lamps market in the next five years. Also, rising cases of psoriasis, vitiligo and eczema is also supporting the growth of the market. The advancement in the medical healthcare system has increased the demand for non-invasive treatments along with increased awareness about light therapy as a treatment for them is driving the growth of the global light therapy lamps market in the next five years.
Technological advancements and consistent research are aiding the growth of the global light therapy lamps market coupled with rising inclination towards light therapy. As the market sees growing number of market players and thus the increased launch of various products, the market is expected to grow exponentially in the future five years of forecast until 2026.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately more than 51 million people were living with mental illness in the U.S. in 2019. Floor lamps as the light therapy product helps in seasonal affective disorder (SAD) by potentially improving the serotonin levels. Also, increasing cases of sleeping disorders are creating demand for various light therapy products. Table/desk lamps are expected to register maximum growing CAGR rate on the account of rising awareness among the population and their inclination toward light therapy to combat seasonal mood swings, irregular sleeping patterns, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global light therapy lamps market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global light therapy lamps market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast global light therapy lamps market based on type, light type, end user, distribution channel, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global light therapy lamps market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global light therapy lamps market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global light therapy lamps market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global light therapy lamps market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global light therapy lamps market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Light Therapy Lamp Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness
5.2. Sources of Information
5.3. Challenges Faced Post Purchase
5.4. Brand Satisfaction
6. Global Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Floor Lamp, Table/Desk Lamp, Others)
6.2.2. By Light Type (White Light, Blue Light, Red Light and Others)
6.2.3. By End User (Dermatology Clinics, Home Care and Others)
6.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Supermarket & Hypermarkets, Electronic Stores, Online and Others)
6.2.5. By Company (2020)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
8. Europe Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
9. North America Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
10. South America Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Light Therapy Lamp Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/93pjqq