DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Therapeutics Market Research Report by Indication, Component, Distribution, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Therapeutics Market size was estimated at USD 2,472.67 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,048.70 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.63% reaching USD 8,830.68 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital Therapeutics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Digital Therapeutics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Digital Therapeutics Market?
- Increasing incidences of preventive chronic diseases
- Control on healthcare cost with focus on preventive healthcare
- Adoption of smartphones and tablets coupled with healthcare apps
- Limited awareness regarding digital therapeutics in the developing economies
- Huge undiagnosed and untreated population base
- Technology to undiscover the therapeutic areas
- Data privacy and security concerns
- 2morrow Inc.
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Ayogo Health Inc.
- Better Therapeutics
- Canary Health Inc.
- Click Therapeutics
- Ginger.Io, Inc.
- Kaia Health
- Lark Technologies
- Livongo Health, Inc.
- Mango Health Inc.
- Mindstrong Health
- Noom Inc.
- Omada Health, Inc.
- One Drop
- Pear Therapeutics
- Propeller Health
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Twine health, Inc.
- Vitra Health
- Welldoc, Inc.
- Wellthy Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lhlh9l