DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the stem cell partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in stem cell partnering
- Deal terms analysis
- Partnering agreement structure
- Partnering contract documents
- Top deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Average deal terms for stem cells
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Stem Cell partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Stem Cell agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 650 online deal records of actual Stem Cell deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Stem Cell partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Stem Cell partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Stem Cell technologies and products.
Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2021 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Stem Cell deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual Stem Cell contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Stem Cell dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into terms included in a Stem Cell partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Bakulev Center of Cardiovascular Surgery of Russian Academy of Sciences
- CNA Development
- The New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Generex Biotechnology
- Celltex Therapeutics
- Viscofan BioEngineering
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- BioLife Solutions
- Rockefeller University
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Wake Forest University
- Fast Forward
- Jain Foundation
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- Shenogen Pharma
- VistaGen Therapeutics
- Biological Industries
- Munich Technical University
- Lehigh University
- Monash University
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Center
- Shanghai Cell Therapy Group
- Shanghai Jia Fu Medical Apparatus
- AXM Pharma
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Stem Cell dealmaking
2.2. Stem Cell partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
2.4. Stem Cell partnering by deal type
2.5. Stem Cell partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Stem Cell partnering
2.6.1 Stem Cell partnering headline values
2.6.2 Stem Cell deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Stem Cell deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Stem Cell royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Stem Cell deals
3.2. Top Stem Cell deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
4.2. Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
4.3. Most active Stem Cell partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Stem Cell contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Stem Cell contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Stem Cell dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ti6e58