DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Fabric Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global data center fabric market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 21.2% during 2021-2026.
- Arista Networks
- Brocade Communications Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Extreme Networks
- IBM India Private Limited
- Juniper Networks
- Oracle Corporation
- Unisys Corporation Ltd.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
The data center fabric is an integrated system of multiple switches and servers employed for facilitating the communication of data between server and switch nodes. It is used in a network consisting of servers, storage units and other peripherals. The fabric is depicted by a spine and leaf design, in which, connected devices are shown on the leaves, while switches are placed on the spine. This structure improves network performance and ensures optimal processing and communication while providing flexible configuration options for scalability and future technologies. Owing to these benefits, it finds extensive applications across the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), information technology (IT), healthcare and infotainment sectors.
The increasing adoption of cloud computing, big data tools and multi-tier data center architectures across the globe are among the key factors driving the growth of the market. In comparison to the traditionally used alternatives, data center fabric solutions are proven to provide advanced security to sensitive data and information of the enterprises. Furthermore, the increasing internet penetration and widespread utilization of interactive applications are escalating the demand for improved data networks and extensive storage facilities that are supported by data center fiber solutions.
Apart from this, the emerging trend of the virtualization of data centers has enhanced the product utilization for agility and efficiency in organizational tasks and cloud implementations. Other factors, including various technological advancements and research and development (R&D) for facilitating automation across industries and reducing overall operating costs, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global data center fabric market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global data center fabric market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the process technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global data center fabric market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Data Center Fabric Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Solution Type
7 Market Breakup by Process Technology
8 Market Breakup by End-User
9 Market Breakup by Vertical
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ma0nx6