DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is projected to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
The increasing prevalence of leukemia across the globe represents one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to such disorders, is also driving the market growth. AML is primarily caused by genetic mutations in the body that impacts the levels of blood cell production. In line with this, the widespread adoption of combination and targeted therapies and increasing awareness regarding the available alternatives for cancer treatment are also favoring the market growth.
Additionally, the advent of improved immunotoxins, alkylating agents, monoclonal antibodies and multidrug-resistant modulators is another major growth-inducing factor. These therapeutics offer prolonged results, higher efficacy, early and accurate identification of leukemia cells and reduced chances of cancer relapse. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of oncology, along with significant improvements in the existing healthcare infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market further.
The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026. The report has categorized the market based on region, treatment type, drug type and route of administration.
Breakup by Treatment Type
- Anthracycline Drugs
- Alkylating Agents
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Breakup by Drug Type
- Small Molecule Drugs
Breakup by Route of Administration
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Abbvie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Roche Holding AG
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the treatment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the drug type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the route of administration?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ifykv3