DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Lighting Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aircraft lighting market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is set to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Aircraft lighting is installed on the exterior and interior parts of an aircraft to provide illumination for safety, servicing, operational needs and convenience of passengers. It utilizes different technologies, such as control circuits and control switches and resistors, to automate incandescence, electro-luminescent and strobe lights.
Moreover, special aircraft lights are used for specific flight operations. For instance, rescue aircraft are equipped with high-intensity searchlights, while several military aircraft have different intensity lights on the upper surface of wings to facilitate night formation flights.
Aircraft lighting is widely used to inspect icing conditions, improve pilot visibility during critical phases of a flight, identify aircraft location, heading and position, and make aircraft visible to ground personnel and other airborne traffic for preventing a mid-air collision.
This, in confluence with the increasing volume of air traffic on account of the expanding international trade and the growing travel and tourism sector, represents one of the major factors stimulating the market growth. Apart from this, the rising adoption of non-electrical floor path marking systems, which include lightweight, photoluminescent lighting strips, is influencing the market positively.
The growing trend of urban air mobility (UAM), an on-demand, automated passenger and cargo-carrying air transportation services, is further contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, including the growing commercial aviation, technological advancements, increasing investments in the aviation infrastructure and the implementation of stringent government policies regarding passenger safety and comfort, are expected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aircraft lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aircraft lighting market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the light type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the aircraft type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the aircraft design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global aircraft lighting market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Astronics Corporation
- Bruce Aerospace (TransDigm Group Inc.)
- Cobham Plc.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Luminator Technology Group
- Oxley Group
- Safran S.A.
- Soderberg Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- STG Aerospace Ltd.
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Light Type:
- Exterior Lights
- Interior Lights
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Aircraft Type:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
Breakup by Aircraft Design:
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Breakup by Installation Type:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u5g3p4.