DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Packaged Cactus Water Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global packaged cactus water market experienced strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global packaged cactus water market to grow at a CAGR of 15% during 2021-2026.
In comparison to the conventionally consumed functional beverages, cactus water has lesser calories and sugar content and offers immense health and skin benefits. Regular consumption of cactus water can aid in maintaining fluid balance, improving muscle control and minimizing inflammation and the risks of developing cardiovascular ailments. Packaged cactus water is also used to manufacture various cosmetic and skincare products to add a natural glow to the skin and reduce eye puffiness.
The global market is driven by the increasing health consciousness among the masses. Furthermore, the rising preference for ready-to-drink (RTD) and convenience beverages is providing a thrust to the market growth.
Packaged cactus water is gaining immense preference among athletes and fitness enthusiasts as it contains taurine, an amino acid that aids in enhancing athletic performance and repairing muscle tissues. It also consumed by individuals to reduce liver damage, manage blood pressure, boost immunity and improve bone and gastrointestinal health.
Additionally, various product innovations, such as the launch of packaged cactus water in novel flavors, such as lime, watermelon, strawberry, pineapple and star fruit, are acting as other major growth-inducing factors. Hotels, cafes and restaurants are also experimenting with the flavored variants and blending them with other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to offer unique dishes to the consumers.
In line with this, aggressive promotional activities by the product manufacturers through online social media platforms are also contributing to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global packaged cactus water market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global packaged cactus water market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global packaged cactus water market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Caliwater LLC
- Evissi USA LLC
- Lauro Company
- Pricklee Superfruit Water
- STEAZ (Healthy Beverage LLC)
- The Cactus Water Co. LLC
- True Nopal Ventures LLC
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tz2bqo