DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Electric Three-wheeler Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The India electric three-wheeler market grew at a CAGR of 20% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the electric three-wheeler market is set to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
The high adoption rate of these electric vehicles depends upon their zero carbon emissions, compact design, cost-effectiveness, and noise-free travel experience. In India, the rising concerns towards high vehicular pollution levels are currently driving the demand for electric three-wheelers.
The soaring prices of several transportation fuels, such as diesel, petrol, LPG, CNG, etc., have led to a rising inclination towards electric three-wheelers in the country.
Furthermore, the growing number of initiatives and awareness programs by the Indian government to reduce GHG emissions from fuel-powered vehicles is also propelling the market growth. In addition to this, the government has also introduced numerous subsidies and financial aids on the purchase of electric three-wheeler vehicles, thereby further augmenting the market.
Moreover, the rising investments in the upgradation of public charging infrastructures for electric three-wheelers are also driving the product demand in the country. Apart from this, several ridesharing companies in India are getting inclined towards electric three-wheelers for providing noise-free and ecologically-sustainable rides to their customers.
Moreover, electric three-wheelers are increasingly being adopted by various courier companies for providing last-mile postal services and reducing carbon emissions at the same time. Numerous technological advancements have led to the integration of three-wheelers with GPS navigation, remote sensors, anti-theft locking systems, etc., which are further expected to drive the market growth in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India electric three-wheeler market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India electric three-wheeler market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the battery type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the drive type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the motor type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the power output?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage capacity?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What are the price trends of India electric three-wheeler market?
- What is the structure of the India electric three-wheeler market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
- TVS Motors
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Kinetic Green
- Lohia Auto (The Lohia Group of Industries)
- Saera Electric Auto
- Altigreen Propulsion Labs
- Terra Motors India
- Ceeon India
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Carrier
- Load Carrier
Breakup by Battery Type:
- Lithium Ion
- Lead Acid
Breakup by Drive Type:
- Hub Type
- Chassis Mounted
Breakup by Motor Type:
- BLDC Motor (Brushless DC Motor)
- PMSM (Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor)
Breakup by Power Output:
- < 3 kW
- 3 - 6 kW
- 7 - 10 kW
- >10 kW
Breakup by Voltage Capacity:
- 48 - 59V
- 60 - 72V
- 73 - 96V
- Above 96V
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- East India
- West and Central India
- South India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6n2ym8