DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Utilities, 2021 Update" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the utilities sector for 2020 was allocated to 'production, procurement and operations' business function, followed by 'finance and accounting' function.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Utilities -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2021
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2020 and 2021
- The survey also reveals that the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the utilities sector for 2020 was allocated to 'internal costs.'
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Utilities enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Utilities enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2021
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Utilities enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Survey Demographics
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2021
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2021
- Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2021
- Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25nkag