DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ship Loader and Unloader Market by Product Type, Bulk Type, Technology, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ship loader and unloader market size was valued at $39,770.2 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $57,870.9 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2030. Ship loader is a large machine used for material handling operations in applications such as mining, packaging, construction, manufacturing, sea ports, and cargo terminals. Ship loaders are used for loading bulk materials such as ore, coal, grains, fertilizers, and materials on ships into ports. Ship loader and unloader products are available in handling capacity of 1000 tons per hour to 15,000 tons per hour.
Features of ship loaders and unloaders such as high efficiency, high capacity, and low maintenance boost its adoption in many ports and ship applications. Increase in demand for cranes and ship loaders and unloaders from mining and packaging applications are some of the key factors that fuel the market growth.
Increase in demand for ship loaders in manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and warehousing & storage facilities drives demand for overhead cranes, which in turn, propels growth of the ship loader and unloader market. Furthermore, various private companies and government organizations are investing in development of infrastructure activities including road construction, dam building, bridges construction, railway, and waterways, where overhead cranes with high loading capacities are widely required to lift and move bulky loads. Thus, demand for overhead cranes is on the rise in these developing sectors. Furthermore, ship loaders and unloaders developed using specialized tools according to requirement increases the precision of work. These factors are expected to boost growth of the global ship loader and unloader market during the forecast period.
Factors such as increase in demand for cargo transportation through ships and rise in trade-related agreement are propel growth of the ship loader and unloader market.
However, high cost of ship loaders and unloaders and fluctuation in raw material prices hamper growth of the ship loader and unloader market. On the contrary, adoption of ship loaders and unloaders for remote operations is anticipated to create growth opportunities for the market. Rise in adoption of ship loaders and unloaders in prefabricated construction is also anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for growth of the ship loader and unloader market.
The global ship loader and unloader market is segmented on the basis of product type, bulk type, technology, application, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is divided into stationary and mobile. The stationary segment generated the highest revenue in 2020. By bulk type, the market is divided into dry and liquid. The dry segment generated highest revenue in 2020. By technology, the market is divided into mechanical and pneumatic. The mechanical segment dominated the market in 2020. On the basis of application, the market is categorized into mining, machinery, construction, sea ports and cargo terminals, and others. The mining segment generated the highest revenue in 2020.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging global ship loader and unloader market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2020 and 2030.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive global ship loader and unloader market opportunity analysis of all the countries is also provided in the report.
- The global ship loader and unloader market forecast analysis from 2021 to 2030 is included in the report.
- The key players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- Increase in demand for cargo transportation through ships
- Growth in need for workplace safety in industrial applications
- Increase in focus on renewable energy development
- Fluctuation in raw material prices
- High operational and equipment cost
- Rise in demand for prefabricated construction
- Automation in ship loaders and unloaders
- FLSmidth A/S
- Fluor Corporation (American Equipment Company Inc)
- Buhler Group
- Sandvik AB
- Vigan Engineering S/A
- NEUERO Industrietechnik fur Forderanlagen GmbH
- SMB International GmbH
- Aumund Group
- EMS-Tech Inc.
- Liebherr-International AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uy2hsb