DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lymphoma Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global lymphoma treatment market grew at a CAGR of around 8% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global lymphoma treatment market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Lymphoma refers to a type of cancer characterized by the rapid development of abnormal malignant cells in the lymphatic system. It usually targets the white blood cells (WBCs), or lymphocytes, in lymph nodes, spleen, thymus and bone marrow and impairs the immune response of the body. As a result, the patient develops swelling in the lymph nodes, high fever, weight loss, dyspnea and fatigue. Some of the commonly used lymphoma therapeutics include radiation, chemo and monoclonal antibody therapy, active surveillance, bone marrow transplant and immunotherapy drugs. These therapeutics are widely used for the treatment of both Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
The increasing prevalence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma across the globe represents one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to such ailments, is also driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing awareness among the masses regarding the available diagnostic technologies and treatment alternatives for lymphoma is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Hospitals and other diagnostic centers are using innovative tests and imaging technologies, such as computed tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans, for accurate identification of the cancer cells and timely treatment.
Additionally, various technological advancements, including the development of innovative immune checkpoint inhibitors, which block proteins from binding together and increase the response strength of T-cells against cancer cells, are contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of oncology, along with overall improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global lymphoma treatment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global lymphoma treatment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the test type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the drug?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global lymphoma treatment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Lymphoma Treatment Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Test Type
8 Market Breakup by Drug
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m8sd2f