DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Energy and Sports Nutrition Market - Overview, Consumer Behavior and Market Trends" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2020, the non-alcoholic beverage sector has been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with reduced sales across the categories.
However, only the energy drink category did not experience a drop in sales in terms of both volume and value. Additionally, compared to the sales outlook of these three drink categories, energy drink is likely to be performing the strongest in the coming years with a predicted CAGR of 3.9% in the value sales between 2021 and 2025. Therefore, M&A and investment deals as well as new product developments are active in the sector.
This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting specifically the energy and sports nutrition sectors and what implications these may have on the industry's future. It further explores the evolution of the market amid COVID-19, company performances, and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
- Energy and sports nutrition market will see growth in the coming years, particularly with "energy" products.
- Major global players are viewing growth opportunities in energy and sports nutrition, particularly within the supplements market.
- A wide range of food and drink categories tap into energy and sports nutrition innovations.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the energy and sports nutrition sectors.
- Gain a broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the sectors and its impact on consumer spending and preferences.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry overview
2. News analysis
3. Shopping behavior
4. Deals analysis
5. Innovation analysis
6. Take outs
- Red Bull
- Clif Bar & Company
- Monster Energy
- Constellation Brands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/npt5ug