DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Heat Shield Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive heat shield market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global automotive heat shield market to grew at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Carcoustics (Liaoning Dare Industrial Company Ltd.)
- Dana Incorporated
- DuPont de Nemours Inc
- ElringKlinger AG
- HAPPICH GmbH (Pelzer Acoustic Products GmbH)
- Lydall Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- NICHIAS Corporation
- Talbros Automotive Components Ltd.
- Tenneco Inc.
An automotive heat shield refers to a specially designed sheet used to protect various automotive components from excessive heat generated from the engine and exhaust systems. It plays an integral role in increasing the power output of an engine by controlling the under-bonnet temperature and maintaining optimal thermal comfort inside the vehicle. Nowadays, both metallic as well as non-metallic materials are used in automotive heat shield fabrication, such as aluminum, nylon and ceramics. In recent years, these shields have gained traction due to their cost-effectiveness, ease of installation and the introduction of customizable and tailor-made variants by manufacturers.
The global automotive heat shield market is primarily driven by the increasing production of automobiles. The expanding e-commerce sector has also generated a significant demand for commercial vehicles, thereby escalating the need for automotive heat shields. Besides this, technological advancements, such as the integration of turbochargers or superchargers in spark ignition and compression ignition engines, are propelling the market growth.
Apart from this, the leading players are developing lightweight heat shield materials with the rising preference for lighter components from automotive manufacturers. They are also adopting innovative materials, such as metal composites and meta-aramid materials, to improve product durability and flame resistance. The improvement in production technology has also enabled the fabrication of space-saving heat shields. Furthermore, with the growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles (EV/HEV), there has been a rise in the use of heat shields as the lithium-ion batteries employed in EV/HEVs generate a significant amount of heat.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive heat shield market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive heat shield market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive heat shield market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Automotive Heat Shield Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Material
7 Market Breakup by Product
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/71t3nl