DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Handling Units Market by Application (Commercial, Residential), Type (Packaged, Modular, Custom), Capacity (=5,000 M3/H, 5,001 - 15,000 M3/H, 15,001 - 30,000 M3/H, 30,001 - 50,000 M3/H, = 50,001 M3/H), & Region - Global Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global air handling units market is projected to reach USD 15.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2026.
Increase in demand of air handling units from the application sectors such as commercial buildings, industries, hospitals, universities, data centers, laboratories, and server rooms is propelling the growth of this market. The growing pollution level around the globe has also triggered the growth in the demand of air handling units from the residential sector.
Custom air handling units projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The custom air handling units segment is projected to be the fastest-growing type segment from 2021 to 2026. The increasing demand for tailor-made air handling solutions for commercial application segment such as the hospitals, commercial buildings, data centers, universities, laboratories, and server rooms has attributed for the growth of custom air handling units market, ultimately contributing for the growth of global air handling units market.
15,001 - 30,000 m3/h capacity segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The 15,001 - 30,000 m3/h capacity segment of the air handling units market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. These are medium-size air handling units that are used in commercial applications such as hospitals, shopping malls, commercial buildings, and laboratories. Due to the increasing awareness of the impacts of environment pollution on human health, there is a high rise in the use of air handling units, as they are not only used for cooling and heating purposes, but also for providing fresh air, humidification, and controlling relative humidity.
Commercial application segment is estimated to account for the fastest growth during the forecast period
The commercial application segment is estimated to account for the fastest growth in the global air handling units market from 2021 to 2026. In recent years, rapid industrialization and urbanization has been observed in the emerging economies such as China, India, Middle East, Indonesia, Turkey, Vietnam, and Thailand. This has created a high demand for air handling units from the commercial application segments such as hospitals, universities, shopping malls, data centers, laboratories, and swimming pools. This has triggered the demand for air handling units form the commercial application sectors. This has overall contributed for the growth of the global air handling units market
Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the air handling units market from 2021 to 2026. The major application sectors of the air handling units are industries, commercial buildings, hospitals, universities, swimming pool, data centers, and residential buildings, are growing at a rapid pace in the Asia-Pacific region. This ultimately has attributed for the growth of air handling units market in this region. China, India, and Japan are the leading countries in terms consumption of air handling units in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Rising Population and Urbanization Boost the Need for Air Conditioning
- Growing Demand for Energy-Efficient Solutions
- Rising Demand from Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Industries
- Adapting to a Warmer Climate and Increasing Pollution Levels
- Sluggish Growth of Air Handling Units Market in Europe and North America
- Rapid Transformation of IoT Within Air Handling Units
- New Product Innovation and Development for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices and Lack of Awareness About Benefits of HVAC Systems
- Supply Chain, Trade, and Economic Disruptions Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Al-Ko Therm Gmbh
- Blue Star Limited
- Carrier Corporation
- Clima Tech Airconditioners Gmbh
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Desiccant Rotors International (Dri)
- Equipamentos De Ventilacao E Ar Condicionado, S.A.
- Flakt Woods Group
- G.I. Holding Group
- G.I. Holding Group: Company Overview
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Lennox International Inc.
- Maico Ventilation Pvt Ltd
- Munters Ab
- Nanjing Tica Climate Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Novenco AS
- Sabiana Spa
- Swegon Group Ab
- Systemair Ab
- Trane Technologies plc
- Trosten Industries Company LLC
- Trox Gmbh
- Vts Group
- Wolf Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o9vzf4