DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Lock Market Research Report by Communication Protocol, Lock Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Lock Market size was estimated at USD 1,386.04 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,691.25 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.35% reaching USD 4,651.36 million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Lock Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Lock Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Lock Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Lock Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Lock Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Lock Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart Lock Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Lock Market?
- Increasing inclination to smart homes products
- Rising security and safety concerns
- Proliferation of mobile technology
- High installation cost and security threats
- Increasing potential of IoT based intelligent security systems
- Increasing urbanization and development in smart infrastructure
- Lack of awareness and reliability concern among consumers
- Allegion Plc
- Amadas Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Avent Security
- Cansec Systems Ltd.
- Dorma+Kaba Holding AG
- Gantner Electronic GmbH
- Master Lock Company LLC
- MIWA Lock Co.
- Onity, Inc.
- Salto Systems S.L.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sentrilock, LLC
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x3e3jd