DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Construction Market Outlook, 2021 - Planned Infrastructure Projects, Market Share, Market Size Outlook to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. construction industry is quickly recovering from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Engineering, construction, and building is set to play a vital role in the country's economy over the forecast period. Building material distributors, construction equipment manufacturers and other players are witnessing significant business in 2021.
However, long-term supply and demand fluctuations, and with economic activity prior to 2019 returning to 2023, delays in planned infrastructure projects
The report presents construction market outlook for the United States during the forecast period to 2028. The construction industry is one of the largest industries in the country with significant contribution to the GDP.
Recovery scenarios from COVID-19 pandemic
Following the negative impact of COVID-19 pandemic, the United States construction and infrastructure market is poised to register strong recovery trends in the near to medium term future. Three possible recovery scenarios considering multiple driving factors are included in the report.
Infrastructure- planned projects in United States
Planned large scale projects in the country are included in the research publication. Details of leading companies, their projects, scheduled completion date and other plans are provided in the report.
Companies operating in the industry
Five leading companies operating in the United States construction and infrastructure industry are detailed in the report. Details of business description, SWOT profile, projects and other details are included in the report.
Market Development News and Deals
The report presents construction news and deals during 2021, including mergers, acquisitions, capital allocations, project approvals, progress of infrastructure projects and other market developments.
Key report benefits:
- Gain a quick overview of United States construction industry megatrends
- Identify the leading strategies and plans of key infrastructure companies
- Compare the prospects of United States construction and infrastructure industry with other markets
- Understand the recent market developments
- Plan your strategies through clear understanding of strengths, restraints, opportunities and threats
Understand competitive intelligence through detailed business profiles
Key Topics Covered:
United States Construction markets in 2021
- United States Construction Market size and outlook, USD Million, 2018- 2028
Impact of COVID-19 and Possible Recovery Scenarios
- Pre-COVID United States Construction Sector Forecasts
- Post-COVID United States Construction Sector Forecasts
Market Drivers and Challenges
- Latest Trends in United States Construction sector in 2021
Five Forces Analysis
United States Construction Market Outlook, 2018- 2028
United States Planned Infrastructure Project Details
- Large scale infrastructure projects in United States
- Residential and Non-Residential Projects
- Energy and Power Projects
Road, Rail, Marine and Transportation Projects
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/df31ik
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.