DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High Temperature Insulation Materials Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global high-temperature insulation materials market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global high-temperature insulation materials market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
- ADL Insulflex Inc.
- Almatis GmbH
- BNZ Materials
- Insulcon BV
- Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd..
- M.E. Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Pacor Inc.
- Pyrotek Inc.
- RHI Magnesita
- Unifrax Corporation
High-temperature insulation (HTI) materials refer to various microporous materials that aid in preventing the transfer of heat and energy in various industrial applications. It includes materials, such as ceramic fibers, insulating firebricks and calcium silicate, which are used in high-pressure steam piping, flanges, boilers, dryers, furnaces and turbines. These materials also aid in protecting the equipment from extreme temperature changes, minimizing energy utilization and reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions into the environment. Owing to this, they find extensive applications across the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
Rapid industrialization across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. In line with this, expansion in the petrochemical industry is also providing a boost to the market growth. The pressure-and heat-resistant HTI materials are widely used as insulating and fire-proof linings in the manufacturing of various industrial boards, cast shapes and textile products. Rising environmental consciousness, including concerns regarding the depletion of traditional sources of energy, is acting as another growth-inducing factor.
Manufacturers are emphasizing on producing sustainable HTI materials that are environment-friendly and stable under high temperatures and compressive pressure. This has resulted in the widespread adoption of recyclable and reusable bio-based alternatives, such as seagrass, cellulose flakes, hemp mats and sheep wool, thereby creating a positive impact on the market growth. Other factors, including increasing product utilization in the aerospace and automotive industries, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global high temperature insulation materials market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global high temperature insulation materials market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the temperature range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global high temperature insulation materials market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Material Type
7 Market Breakup by Temperature Range
8 Market Breakup by End-Use Industry
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Indicators
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6s4u04