DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Night Vision Device Market Research Report by Technology, Product, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Night Vision Device Market size was estimated at USD 7,239.83 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 7,918.99 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.71% reaching USD 12,630.67 million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Night Vision Device Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Night Vision Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Night Vision Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Night Vision Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Night Vision Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Night Vision Device Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Night Vision Device Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Night Vision Device Market?
- Technological enhancements in night vision devices
- Increasing need in defence due rise in events such as terrorist attacks, trespassing, border protection, and counteractions
- Government initiatives in upgrading their weapons and devices to enhance the navigation, surveillance, and targeting capabilities
- Lowering defence budgets
- Integration with technology vendors
- High cost of night vision devices due to use of third-generation technology
- American Technologies Network Corp.
- BAE Systems plc
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Collins Aerospace
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- FLIR Systems
- General Starlight Company Inc.
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins, Inc
- Rolta India Limited
- Tata Advanced Systems Limited
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w6g4c0