The World Market for Consumer Finance global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
The world market for consumer finance is rebounding following the drop in consumer spending caused by COVID-19. Nearly all the established payment companies saw a drop in processed value, but more consumers adopted financial cards to replace cash, which will fuel additional volume over the forecast period. The shift of retail online and financial product and service innovation, particularly in Asia Pacific, are expected to drive greater volume going forward.
The report identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective on market evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages the publisher's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Top Five Trends Shaping the Industry
- The Industry Pre-Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Leading Companies and Brands
- Global Outlook
- Market Snapshots
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8aabx3