DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metals and Mining Global Industry Guide 2015-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry .
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturer's selling price (MSP).
- The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total primary metal production at annual average prices.
- The coal market measures primary coal production including anthracite, bitminous and lignite. The market is valued at producers price.
- The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices.
- The precious metals & minerals market includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium and industrial and gem-quality diamonds. The market is valued using total annual mining production volumes and annual average prices.
- Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant annual 2019 exchange rates.
- Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the "middle path" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last longer.
- Majority of the industries will see the decline in volume of the goods and services offered by companies. Usually the lower demand would cause the decrease the prices level. However, amid many governments' ordered for many industries to lock down and so the supply chain is distorted and that mitigate the results of lower demand.
- Applied scenarios differ depending on the individual sector, however generally sectors which involves intensive manual labor and face to face interaction seem to be hit the most by present situation.
- The global metals & mining industry had total revenues of $2,558.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 10,069.7 million metric tons in 2019.
- The value of the global metals & mining industry declined by 1.9% in 2019, after two years of strong double-digit growth.
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global metals & mining industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global metals & mining industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global metals & mining industry ?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global metals & mining industry ?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Global Metals & Mining
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Metals & Mining in Asia-Pacific
6 Metals & Mining in Europe
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Metals & Mining in France
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Metals & Mining in Germany
11 Macroeconomic Indicators
12 Metals & Mining in Italy
13 Macroeconomic Indicators
14 Metals & Mining in Japan
15 Macroeconomic Indicators
16 Metals & Mining in Australia
17 Macroeconomic Indicators
18 Metals & Mining in Canada
19 Macroeconomic Indicators
20 Metals & Mining in China
21 Macroeconomic Indicators
22 Metals & Mining in The Netherlands
23 Macroeconomic Indicators
24 Metals & Mining in Spain
25 Macroeconomic Indicators
26 Metals & Mining in The United Kingdom
27 Macroeconomic Indicators
28 Metals & Mining in The United States
29 Macroeconomic Indicators
29.1. Country data
30 Company Profiles
30.2. United Company RUSAL Plc
30.3. Norsk Hydro ASA
30.4. RWE AG
30.5. ThyssenKrupp AG
30.6. Riva Group
30.7. Marcegaglia SpA
30.8. Arvedi Group
30.9. JFE Holdings, Inc.
30.10. Kobe Steel Ltd
30.11. Nippon Steel Corp
30.12. Japan Metals & Chemicals Co Ltd
30.14. Glencore plc
30.15. Barrick Gold Corp
30.16. Teck Resources Ltd
30.17. China Shenhua Energy Co Ltd
30.18. China Baowu Steel Group Corp Ltd
30.19. Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd
30.20. China Coal Energy Co Ltd
30.21. HKS Scrap Metals BV
30.22. Nyrstar NV
30.23. Van Merksteijn International BV
30.24. Alcoa Corp
30.25. ArcelorMittal SA
30.26. Acerinox SA
30.27. Rio Tinto
30.28. Tata Steel Ltd
30.29. Grupo Celsa
30.30. Liberty House Group
30.31. Nucor Corp
30.32. Peabody Energy Corp
30.33. Newmont Corp
30.34. Freeport-McMoRan Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/umv44o