The gas engine market in North America is poised to grow by $ 322.03 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5%
The market is driven by the reduction in the price of natural gas and increasing demand for efficient heat and power generation in North America.
The report on gas engine market in North America provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current North America market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The gas engine market in North America analysis includes end-user segment, application segment, and geographic landscape.
This study identifies the abundant availability of natural gas in North America as one of the prime reasons driving the gas engine market in North America growth during the next few years.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading gas engine market in North America vendors that include Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls-Royce Plc, and Siemens Energy AG.
Also, the gas engine market in North America analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Power generation - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Co-generation - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Market opportunity by application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Power - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025
- Market opportunity by end-user
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/grr6e6