DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Laser Scanner - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for 3D Laser Scanner estimated at US$2.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Short, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.3% CAGR and reach US$1.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Medium segment is readjusted to a revised 6.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $621.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.3% CAGR
The 3D Laser Scanner market in the U.S. is estimated at US$621.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$583.3 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.4% and 5.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.5% CAGR.
Long Segment to Record 6% CAGR
In the global Long segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$383.3 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$578.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$383.5 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 45 Featured):
- 3D Digital Corp.
- Basis Software Inc. - Surphaser
- Carl Zeiss Optotechnik GmbH
- Creaform, Inc.
- DeWalt Corporation
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- NextEngine, Inc.
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Perceptron, Inc.
- Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH
- ShapeGrabber Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
- Wenzel America, Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 3D Laser Scanners Market: Expanding Applications Boost Market Prospects
- Improvement in Product Development, Reduced Time-to-Market and Lower Costs - Key Advantages Driving Use of 3D Laser Scanners in Manufacturing Sector
- 3D Laser Scanners Ensures Better Quality Control of Manufacturing Operations
- 3D Laser Scanning Presents Tremendous Advantages for Plant Engineering
- Industrial Plant Design - Using 3D Laser Scanning to Improve Engineering Accuracy and Reduce Project Schedules
- PorTable 3D Laser Scanners Aid in Faster Inspection in the Factory Floor
- Issues Confronting Use of 3D Scanners in Manufacturing Sector
- Metal Fabrication and Sheet Metal Industry Leverages 3D Scanning Technology to Cut Costs and Save Time
- Need for High Speed and Accuracy Drives Consumer Electronics Makers towards 3D Scanning Technology
- 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner Market - Rising 3D Applications Favor Growth
- 3D Laser Scanning Provides Significant Advantages for Surveying of Construction Sites
- Need for Precision Components Drives Aerospace Industry towards 3D Laser Scanners
- 3D Laser Scanners Revolutionize Aerospace Investment Castings Marketplace
- Non-Contact 3D Laser Scanning Plays a Vital Role in Recreation of Organic Shapes in Dental Application
- Creating Accurate and Safe Free-Form Turbine Blades Using 3D Laser Scanning Technology
- AEC Industry Adopts 3D Laser Scanners to Capitalize on the Advantages of Technology
- Preserving Old Buildings with 3D Scanners
- Rising Prominence of 3D Laser Scanning in Reverse Engineering
- Research Supports Usefulness of Moving 3D Laser Scanner Automated Inspection of Underbridge
- 3D Laser Scanners Enable Measurement and Inspection of Medical Parts
- 3D Scanners Promise to Eliminate Tedious Measurement and Documentation of Crime Scenes
- Product Overview
- 3D Laser Scanning - An Introduction
- Functioning of 3D Laser Scanner
- Types of 3D Laser Scanners
- Applications of 3D Laser Scanners
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zke9q