DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Type (Murine, Chimeric, Humanized, Human), By Application (Cancer, Cardiac/Cardiovascular, Neurological, Others), By Production, By Biomanufacturing, By End Users, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India monoclonal antibodies market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
In biochemistry and molecular biology, monoclonal antibodies play an important role as they can detect and purify substances. These are derived from the identical immune cells and can easily bind to a particular antigen.
The invention of new applications in monoclonal antibodies in addition to growing investment in R&D for improving healthcare infrastructure is significantly influencing the growth rate of the monoclonal antibodies in the country. The advancement of genomics research as well as emergence of the technologically advanced genetic platforms has contributed to the growth of monoclonal antibodies market.
The emergence of advanced technology and launch of innovative products in the biotechnology field has led to the growth of monoclonal antibodies. However, less availability of the raw materials used for the manufacturing of drugs is the major challenge in the growth of monoclonal antibodies market.
The India monoclonal antibodies market is segmented based on type, application, production, biomanufacturing, end users, company and region. Based on type, murine segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period. Increase in the number of people suffering from various health disorders is expected to drive the growth of the segment through FY2026.
Based on end user, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period. Due to increase in geriatric population and improvement in healthcare infrastructure, this segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period.
The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of India monoclonal antibodies market from FY2016 to FY2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India monoclonal antibodies market from FY2021 to FY2026 and growth rate until FY2026.
- To classify and forecast India monoclonal antibodies market based on type, application, production, biomanufacturing, end users, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India monoclonal antibodies market.
Major players operating in the India monoclonal antibodies market include
- Novartis India Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt. Ltd.
- Roche India Pvt. Ltd.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Merck India
- Eli Lilly and Company (India) Private Limited
- Biocon Limited
- AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pfizer Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Monoclonal Antibodies Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer/Customer Insight
6. India Monoclonal Antibodies Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Murine, Chimeric, Humanized, Human)
6.2.2. By Application (Cancer, Cardiac/Cardiovascular, Neurological, Others)
6.2.3. By Production (In vitro, In vivo)
6.2.4. By Biomanufacturing (Originator, CMO)
6.2.5. By End users (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Others)
6.2.6. By Company
6.2.7. By Region
126.96.36.199. By State (Top 3 States)
6.3. Product Market Map
7. India Murine Antibodies Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
7.2.2. By Production
7.2.3. By End users
8. India Chimeric Antibodies Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application
8.2.2. By Production
8.2.3. By End users
9. India Humanized Antibodies Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
9.2.2. By Production
9.2.3. By End users
10. India Human Antibodies Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application
10.2.2. By Production
10.2.3. By End users
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Import-Export Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Competition Outlook
16.2. Company Profiles
16.2.1. Novartis India Limited
16.2.2. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
16.2.3. Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.4. Roche India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.5. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
16.2.6. Merck India
16.2.7. Eli Lilly and Company (India) Private Limited
16.2.8. Biocon Limited
16.2.9. AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.10. Pfizer Limited
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9c2z2q