DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Australia" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The pandemic is having a polarising impact on demand for cold, cough and allergy (hay fever) remedies in 2021. While COVID-19 measures including social distancing rules, use of protective face masks and hand sanitisers were put in place to limit the spread of the virus in Q1 and Q2 2021, these restrictions have also been limiting the spread of common influenza symptoms in Australia.
The report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Key report benefits:
- Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cold, cough and allergy (hay fever) remedies experiences polarising trends in 2021
- Australians remain prepared to tackle various health concerns
- Despite challenging market conditions, Johnson & Johnson retains leadership of cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies in 2021
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Technological breakthrough with influenza vaccine likely to impact demand for cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies
- Segmentation as a strategy to add value
- Climate to maintain demand for antihistamines/allergy remedies (systemic) over the forecast period
CONSUMER HEALTH IN AUSTRALIA
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xzu25p
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.