OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In AM Best’s three-part series, “How D&I Impacts Insurers’ Workforces, Products and Risks,” top industry leaders explore diversity and inclusion in the insurance industry. Watch now: https://www.bestreview.com/d-i
The series explores the following topics:
- Best Practices for Building a Diverse and Inclusive Insurance Workforce;
- How Insurers Are Profiting by Serving a Diverse and Inclusive Customer Base; and
- Advancing Tech Exposes Insurers to Bias Risk.
Tune in to hear from these industry leaders:
- Laura Boylan, senior vice president of human resources, Philadelphia Insurance Companies;
- Kesa Edwards, enterprise diversity & inclusion business partner, Farmers Insurance;
- Vicki Walia, chief talent & capability officer, Prudential Financial;
- Patti Griffin, board member, One Inc and Jewelers Mutual Group;
- Dianne Greene, global head of inclusion, diversity & belonging, Verisk Analytics;
- D’Juan Hopewell, co-founder, InsureBlack;
- Doug Ommen, commissioner, Iowa Insurance, and chair, NAIC’s Big Data Working Group;
- Jake Appel, chief strategist, ORCAA Risk; and
- Nick Frank, partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.