DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global WealthTech Solution Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Component (Solution and Services), End User (Banks, Wealth Management Firms, and Others), Organization Size, and Deployment Mode" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wealthtech solution market is expected to grow from US$ 54.62 million in 2021 to US$ 137.44 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during 2021-2028.
WealthTech solutions assist clients in achieving their financial objectives. The solutions offer various benefits such as improved portfolio management, asset liquidity, cost transparency, and increased customer service. These benefits are driving the demand for WealthTech solutions. In addition, the solutions are utilized for wealth planning management, digitizing process/outsourcing automation, retirement savings, digital customer relationship management, and comprehensive financial data analysis. Strategic planning for integrated employer stock modelling, cash flows, sophisticated tax planning, strategic estate planning, and legacy planning can be done by using WealthTech products. All these advantages drive the growth of the wealthtech solution market.
The increasing adoption of automation solutions across industries is fueling the growth of the wealthtech solution market. By using Wealthtech solutions, small consulting companies and major banks can understand new generation client demands, such as tech-enabled financial solutions, automatic rebalancing, and portfolio building. Wealthtech's key players are focused on changing the sector by finding inefficiencies throughout the financial services value chain. However, the market growth is hampered by the high cost of wealthtech solutions and the lack of financial investing expertise, processes, resources, methodologies, and money.
Based on component, the wealthtech solution market is bifurcated into solution and services. In 2020, the solution segment led the market, accounting for a larger share in the market. By end user, the wealthtech solution market is segmented into banks, wealth management firms, and others. In 2020, the wealth management firms segment accounted for the largest market share. Based on organization size, the wealthtech solution market is bifurcated into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2020, the large enterprises segment accounted for a larger market share. By deployment mode, the market is bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premises. In 2020, the cloud-based segment accounted for a larger market share. Geographically, the market is broadly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM). In 2020, North America accounted for a significant share in the global market.
Reasons to buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global wealthtech solution market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global wealthtech solution market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Surge in Demand for Financial Analytics Services
- Growing Use of Artificial Intelligence in Different Verticals
- Security Concerns Associated with WealthTech Solutions
- Increasing Number of Banks
- Rising Demand for Cloud-Based Financial Analytics
- FinMason, Inc.
- aixigo AG
- InvestCloud, Inc.
- WealthTechs Inc.
- Valuefy Solutions Private Limited
- 3rd-eyes analytics AG
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Wealthfront Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wwiazw