DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Enterprise Data Management Market (2021-2026) by Component, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Verticals, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Enterprise Data Management Market is estimated to be USD 82.7 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 133.2 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10%.
Key factors such as high energy consumption for industrial applications has resulted in higher CO2 emission rates. This has been one of the prominent reasons for higher carbon footprints. Therefore there has been increasing concern amongst the corporates to lower the carbon emissions by following mandated regulations and bringing about certain operational efficiencies. Also, large corporations have led initiatives through CSR activities aimed at achieving environmental sustainability and reducing the carbon footprint. These factors are driving the growth of the market for carbon footprint management.
However, factors such as the significant costs associated with the replacement of current infrastructure with low carbon-emitting infrastructure and the diverse regulatory environment with different guidelines are likely to hamper the carbon footprint management market's growth.
- Increasing Concern for Reducing Carbon Footprints
- Stringent Regulations Aimed at Lowering Carbon Emissions
- Increasing Demand for Energy Consumption by Industries
- Growing Concerns about Enterprise Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs Among the Corporates
- High Initial Investment
- Lack of Clarity about The Regulatory Landscape
- Increasing Government Initiatives
- Initiatives by Firms on Green Building Projects
- Leveraging Technologies to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Increasing Adoption of Carbon Footprint Management in the Transportation Sector
- Lack of Willingness to Adopt Carbon Emission Software Among Developing and Undeveloped Countries
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Carbon Footprint Management Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- IBM Corp
- Micro Focus
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Teradata Corporation
- Adobe Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Informatica LLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Adaptive, Inc.
- Cambridge Semantics
- Innovative Systems, Inc.
- Solix Technologies Inc
- Phasic Systems Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/faj66j