DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Interactive Projector Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global interactive projector market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during 2021-2026.
- BenQ Corporation (Qisda Corporation)
- Casio Computer Co. Ltd.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Hitachi Digital Media Group
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd. (NEC Corporation)
- Optoma Technology Inc. (Coretronic Corporation)
- Panasonic Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Touchjet Inc.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An interactive projector refers to an advanced image output device that can make surfaces, such as whiteboards, projector screens or walls, interactable. It enables the user to control the projection activities through a pen, mechanical stylus or a finger and is operated through a camera to track the movements. The projectors are commonly used in educational institutes and collaborative organizational settings for improving real-time understanding of the participants and enabling the presenter to actively participate with the projected images. They also offer various advantages, such as convenient multi-touch collaboration, multi-user compatibility and computer-independent interactivity.
Significant growth in the education sector, along with the rising demand for efficient e-learning and presentation solutions, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing utilization of interactive projectors across the corporate and healthcare sectors for conducting presentations and communicating information to the patients, are favoring the market growth. Moreover, game developers are using these projectors to offer an immersive gaming experience to the consumer. Interactive projectors enable the gamer to customize the gaming area and interact with the walls, floors and tables for elaborate gameplay. Additionally, various technological advancements, such as product integration with cloud computing, the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI), are contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including improvements in sensor technologies and the implementation of favorable policies to promote digital learning solutions, along with increasing automation and digitization across the education sector, are expected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global interactive projector market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global interactive projector market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the projection distance?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the dimension?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the resolution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global interactive projector market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Interactive Projector Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Technology
7 Market Breakup by Projection Distance
8 Market Breakup by Dimension
9 Market Breakup by Resolution
10 Market Breakup by Application
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7vhvv