DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Research Report by Form, Health Benefits, Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market size was estimated at USD 164.34 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 176.96 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.01% reaching USD 261.04 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The analyst's ongoing research amplifies their research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased life expectancy and health awareness among consumers
5.2.2. Increase in the incidence of chronic diseases and ailments
5.2.3. Government enforcement for food fortification
5.2.4. Increase in applications of nutraceutical ingredients
5.3.1. Low awareness about nutraceuticals and higher costs of fortified and enriched products
5.3.2. Regulatory guidelines undefined
5.4.1. Government initiative to promote healthy diets
5.4.2. Demand in emerging economies
5.4.3. Diverse applications in sports nutrition and cosmeceutical
5.5.1. High R&D cost and inaccurate labeling of food products
5.5.2. Varying regulatory standards in different countries
6. Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, by Form
7. Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, by Health Benefits
8. Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, by Type
9. Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, by Application
10. Americas Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
11. Asia-Pacific Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Usability Profiles
- Arla Foods
- Associated British Foods
- Balchem Corporation
- Bi Nutraceuticals
- Chr. Hansen
- Divi's Laboratories Ltd.
- Dow Dupont
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
- Glanbia Plc
- Hospira Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kerry Group
- Kyowa Kirin Group
- Pfizer Incorporated
- Pronova Biopharma
- Sydler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tate & Lyle
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wdcz4k