DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) estimated at US$10.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$15.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
IgA, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.8% CAGR and reach US$5.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the IgD segment is readjusted to a revised 6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.8% CAGR
The Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.9% and 4.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5% CAGR.
IgE Segment to Record 6.4% CAGR
In the global IgE segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.8 Billion by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 24 Featured):
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
- Biotest AG
- China Biologic Products, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Grifols, S.A.
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc.
- Kedrion S.p.A.
- LFB Group
- Octapharma AG
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
- Shire plc
- Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Immunoglobulins to See Steady Growth
- Recent Market Activity
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin - A Proliferating Biologic
- Application Areas - A Brief Review
- Market Outlook
- Growth Drivers and Market Challenges
- Competitive Scenario
- Grifols Continues to Consolidate Market Position
- Comparison of Select Drugs and Approved Indications
- CSL Sees Robust Growth in Immunoglobulin Franchise
- Shire Continues to Invest Big in Immunoglobulins
- Bivigam Changes Hands Consequent to Unexpected Turn of Events
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Strong Demand from Major Indications and Pipeline SCIg Products to Fuel Growth of Immunoglobulins
- Increasing Awareness of Primary Immunodeficiency Disease to Drive IVIg Market
- IVIg - The Mainstay of PI Therapy
- Subcutaneous IG Formulations Gain Therapeutic Foothold
- Hyperimmune Globulin - Taking IVIg Therapy a Step Ahead
- Unsuccessful Clinical Trials for Alzheimer's - A major Setback for IVIg Market
- Synthetic Replacements to IVIg Therapy
- IVIg Therapy - Home-based vs. Outpatient Settings
- Per Capita Consumption Rate Varies Across Countries
- Favorable Reimbursement and High Usage make US the Largest Consumer
- Growing Adoption of Screening Programs to Reduce Usage of Immunoglobulins in the Treatment of SCID
- Aging Global Population: Major Opportunity Indicator
- Improving Healthcare Expenditure to Foster Growth
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pl232t