DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Component, By Type, By Trunk Diameter, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global tree transplantations market is projected to grow at a significant pace in the forecast period, 2022-2026.
The market growth can be attributed to the rising practices to overcome the lack of trees in the environment. To evacuate the land for various purposes like building infrastructure, housing the population, building commercial units, developing the industrial sector, etc. the trees are cut down in large numbers.
The process of tree transplantation is devised to over come the threats and plant more trees as well as previous tree plantation, the factor is anticipated to be the major factor driving the growth of the global tree transplantations market in the upcoming five years. Moreover, the increasing cases of deforestation from various natural habitats of forests is also a major sector that requires the process of tree transplantations and thus substantiating the growth of the global tree transplantations market in the next five years.
Moreover, the surge in the demand for heavy equipment and machinery to evacuate the trees from their original place and replant them in a more suitable area is aiding the growth of the global tree transplantation market in the future five years of forecast. The trees are the main resource of the environment stability and maintaining the quality of the atmosphere, the rising concerns among the arborists and forest conservators is also influencing the growth of the global tree transplantations market in the future five years of forecast until 2026.
Tree transplantation is the process of strategically planting new and old trees such that the depleting number of trees can be restored. Planting the seedling and growing plants to trees is a very long process and may require 7 to 10 years for a tree to grow depending upon the time a particular plant takes to grow. Tree transplantation is a new strategy to remove the trees from its natural occurring habitat and re planting them meanwhile maintaining their life and nutrient lot.
The global tree transplantations market segmentation is based on component, type, trunk diameter, application, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on component, the market is further segmented into tree spade, tree transplanter, tree pods & tree pod trailers, cranes, tree moving accessories, and others. Tree spade machinery is a specialized equipment that performs the procedure of transplanting trees from their original place to the new place meanwhile maintaining the life of the tree as well as their nutrient lot.
Moreover, the surge in the demand for the machinery is anticipated to drive the growth of the global tree transplantations market in the upcoming five years. Technological advancements and the research continuously going on the advanced machinery and equipment is anticipated to substantiate the further growth of the global tree transplantations market in the future five years of forecast until 2026.
Market players are actively involved in the research and technological development in the product developments. The advanced technology has made it possible for the industry to provide excellent services through tree transplantations. Further advancement would aid the market value and brand establishment in the future five years.
New market players may focus on the research and development to provide options that satisfies the consumer demand as well as benefits the market players in building their brand value. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Holding the major shares of the global tree transplantations market are The Davey Tree Expert Company, Big John Manufacturing Co., Damcon B.V., MPG Machinery Production Group Inc. Co., Xuzhou HCN Machinery Technology Co., Ltd, Bracke Forest AB (Fassi Group), G K Machine, Inc., Terrateck SAS, Vinca Horticulture & Landscape Private Limited, Mecas Facility Management Services, among others.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global tree transplantations market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global tree transplantations market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast global tree transplantations market based on component, type, trunk diameter, application, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global tree transplantations market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global tree transplantations market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global tree transplantations market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global tree transplantations market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global tree transplantations market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016 - 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022 - 2026
Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Component:
- Tree Spade
- Tree Transplanter
- Tree Pods & Tree Pod Trailers
- Tree Moving Accessories
Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Type:
- 1-5 Row
- 6-10 Row
Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Trunk Diameter:
- 3-6 inches
- 7-10 inches
Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Application:
Global Tree Transplantations Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global tree transplantations market.
- The Davey Tree Expert Company
- Big John Manufacturing Co.
- Damcon B.V.
- MPG Machinery Production Group Inc. Co.
- Xuzhou HCN Machinery Technology Co., Ltd
- Bracke Forest AB (Fassi Group)
- G K Machine, Inc.
- Terrateck SAS
- Vinca Horticulture & Landscape Private Limited
- Mecas Facility Management Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lw92u8