DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Precision Agriculture Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global precision agriculture market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global precision agriculture market to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Case IH Agriculture
- ClearAg Operations
- Conservis Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Farmers Edge Inc.
- Fairport Farm Software
- Fuse Technologies
- Granular AG
- Grownetics Inc.
- MapShots Inc.
- Raven Industries
- SST Software
Precision Agriculture (PA) refers to a type of integrated information- and production-controlled farming system that utilizes the latest available technologies and research methods for enhancing agricultural output. It helps farmers in increasing long-term, site-specific and whole-farm production efficiency, and profitability while minimizing the unintended impact on wildlife and the environment.
Nowadays, precision agriculture has gained immense popularity across the globe with the development of IT that helps in achieving high quality of production and reducing the production costs and labor inputs. With the rapid penetration of smartphones and the internet, farmers are increasingly adopting the latest technologies. The inclusion of connected technologies such as low power wide area (LPWA), Zigbee, Wi-Fi, and new wireless sensor technologies in precision farming have enabled them to plan and execute various agricultural operations efficiently.
Several initiatives have been undertaken by governments across the globe to encourage the uptake of modern agricultural techniques to enhance crop yield and productivity. For instance, under the revised European Common Agricultural Policy, financial incentives and support schemes have been introduced by the European Union to promote farmers to invest in diverse precision farming technologies.
The leading manufacturers are developing different types of systems and devices to simplify agricultural activities including farm management systems, sensing and monitoring tools, automation and control systems, among others. These advancements have positively influenced the overall growth of the global precision agriculture market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global precision agriculture market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global precision agriculture market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the popular product types in the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the various application segments in the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the major technologies used in the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the several components in the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global precision agriculture market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global precision agriculture market?
- What is the structure of the global precision agriculture market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global precision agriculture market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Precision Agriculture Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Type
5.7 Market Breakup by Component
5.8 Market Breakup by Application
5.9 Market Breakup by Region
5.10 Market Forecast
5.11 SWOT Analysis
5.12 Value Chain Analysis
5.13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.13.4 Degree of Competition
5.13.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.13.6 Threat of Substitutes
6 Market Breakup by Technology
7 Market Breakup by Type
8 Market Breakup by Component
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4a9y0v