DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Subscriber Data Management Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Solution (User Data Repository, Subscriber Data Federation, Policy Management, and Identity Management), Network Type, Deployment, and Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global subscriber data management system market is expected to grow from US$ 4,764.8 million in 2021 to US$ 13,809.6 million by 2028. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% during 2021-2028.
Subscriber data management is expected to change dramatically as 5G becomes commercially available. According to Enea AB, the transition from 4G to 5G is significant in terms of protocols and interfaces, as well as the fact that 5G needs a separation of data and network activities. This suggests that a universal subscriber data repository is required to store all subscriber data on the back end.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all industries severely. Any impact on industries directly affects the region's economic development. The unprecedented rise in the number of COVID-19 cases across the world and the subsequent lockdown to combat the spread of the virus across the world in the first two quarters of 2020 have put numerous businesses on a standby situation.
Technological investments across all industries in 2020 experienced a dip, owing to the above-mentioned reasons. However, the rise in subscribers across various platforms has had a positive impact on the subscriber data management market across the region during the pandemic.
Market Segmentation and Highlights
The subscriber data management market is segmented based on solution, network type, deployment, application, and geography.
- Based on solution, the market is categorized into user data repository, subscriber data federation, policy management, and identity management. In 2020, the user data repository segment accounted for the largest share in the market.
- In terms of network type, the subscriber data management market is segmented into fixed networks and mobile networks. In 2020, in terms of market share, the market was dominated by the fixed networks segment.
- Based on deployment, the global subscriber data management market is segmented into cloud and on-premise. In 2020, The global subscriber data management market was dominated by the cloud segment.
- Based on application, the global subscriber data management market is segmented into voice over IP and mobile. The global subscriber data management market was dominated by the voice over IP segment in 2020.
- Geographically, the market is broadly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM). In 2020, North America dominated the subscriber data management market.
Key Industry Dynamics
- Increase in Adoption of Subscriber Data Management Solutions by Telecom Operators
- Rise in Over the Top (OTT) Subscription Worldwide
- Common Challenges in Subscriber Data Management Solutions
- Growing Opportunities Across Asia-Pacific
- Rise in Investments for Product Innovation and Growth
Major Companies Profiled
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development L.P.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- ZTE Corporation
- Enea AB
- R Systems International Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e1r4rm