DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Printed Prosthetics Market Research Report by End-Use, by Material, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market size was estimated at USD 811.20 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 879.35 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.73% to reach USD 1,341.00 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printed Prosthetics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Market?
- Detailed resolution, cost-efficient production, quick and easy handling of prosthesis
- Increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis and similar musculoskeletal conditions
- Advantage of 3-D printed technology to design the 3D-printed prosthetic implants as per patient anatomy
- Inadequate reimbursement coverage for the treatment of accidental cases
- Rising focus of leading manufacturer of 3D-printed prosthetic implants to collaborate with hospitals and rehabilitation centers
- Adoption 3D printing to produce new innovative products to promote bone ingrowth and improve implant fixation to spine bone
- Lack of awareness among people about the advance technologies of prosthetic implants
- 3D Systems Corporation
- 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd.
- Biomedical Modeling, Inc.
- Carbon, Inc.
- DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc.
- Desktop Metal, Inc.
- DWS Systems SRL
- EOS GmbH
- Formlabs, Inc.
- GE Additive
- HP, Inc.
- Materialise NV
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Prodways Group
- Renishaw plc
- Roland DG
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4wik5m