DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Blockchain in Energy Market (2021-2026) by Type, Component, Application, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Blockchain in Energy Market is estimated to be USD 1.4 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.78 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 32.8%.
The major factor driving the growth of the blockchain in the energy market is the decentralization of power generation. In addition, the rising security concern across the sector and the energy sectors experiencing innovation such as rooftop solar and smart metering energy consumption have been projected to fuel the market. However, blockchain required large processing time and data storage capacity, and uncertain regulatory policies are anticipated to hinder the market growth. The increasing investment in blockchain technology and the rising government focus on environmental sustainability generate opportunities for the market.
1. IBM launched a blockchain platform on cloud service in Melbourne. With the establishment of physical infrastructure, customer data may not have to cross borders and may provide security for regulated applications in government and financial services in the country. - 12th February 2019
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Blockchain in Energy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Decentralization of Power Generation
- Rising Security Concern Across the Sector
- Reduced Cost
- Processing Time and Data Storage Capacity
- Uncertain Regulatory Landscape
- Increasing Investment in BlockChain Technology
- Integration with Distributed Production and Storage Technologies
- Rising Government Focus on Environmental Sustainability
- Cyber-Security Critical Issues
- Low Awareness of Revenue ModelDialog Semiconductor
- Power Ledger
- Lo3 Energy Inc
- Electron (Chaddenwych Services Limited)
- Impact PPA
- IOTA Foundation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ag50i9