The foundry market in India is poised to grow by $12.23 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of over 10%
The market is driven by the focus on technology upgrades and Increasing confidence within foundry industry. In addition, focus on technology upgrades is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The report on foundry market in India provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current India market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The foundry market in India analysis include end-user segment and type segment.
This study identifies the make in India initiative as one of the prime reasons driving the foundry market in India growth during the next few years.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading foundry market in India vendors that include Ashok Leyland Ltd., CIE Automotive SA, DCM Ltd., Electrosteel Castings Ltd., Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd., Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd., Nelcast Ltd., Tata Metaliks Ltd., Tata Motors Ltd., and The Sanmar Group.
Also, the foundry market in India analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electrical and construction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Industrial machinery - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Agriculture - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Casting type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Casting type
- Gray iron casting - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-ferrous casting - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ductile iron casting - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Steel casting - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Malleable casting - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Casting type
- Customer landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- CIE Automotive SA
- DCM Ltd.
- Electrosteel Castings Ltd.
- Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd.
- Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd.
- Nelcast Ltd.
- Tata Metaliks Ltd.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- The Sanmar Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eherib