DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Boron Carbide Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global boron carbide market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global boron carbide market to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on boron carbide market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on boron carbide market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global boron carbide market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global boron carbide market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global boron carbide market is segmented on the basis of grade, type, and application.
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Grade
- Abrasive Grade
- Nuclear Grade
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Type
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Application
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the boron carbide market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the boron carbide market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global boron carbide market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increasing number of nuclear reactors built across the world
- Unique physical properties of boron carbide
- High manufacturing cost of boron carbide
- Growing demand for boron carbide from refractory industry
- Absco Limited
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Electro Abrasives LLC
- Feldco International
- Hoganas AB
- Kyocera Corporation
- Mudanjiang Jingangzuan Boron Carbide Co., Ltd
- Precision Ceramics USA Inc
- UK Abrasives, Inc.
- Washington Mills Electro Minerals Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b15bs9