DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "International Prepaid Market Developments and Growth Trends" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The international prepaid market is booming, but it is not expanding at the same rate everywhere. In emerging markets in Latin America and Asia, where consumers have more limited access to other forms of cashless payments, prepaid cards serve an important role in daily life. As e-commerce and demand for non-cash payment types rises in these regions, prepaid cards are experiencing profound growth.
On the other hand, in regions where prepaid markets are well established - namely Europe and North America-legislators are cracking down on fraud associated with prepaid cards. New regulations may threaten the growth of prepaid card markets in these regions.
Across all regions, prepaid card markets have found new use cases in recent times and there is a great deal more growth to be had within the market.
- American Express
- Global Payments/TSYS
- Green Dot Corporation
- HSBC Holdings
- JP Morgan Chase
Highlights of this report include:
- A review of trends within the global prepaid market
- An examination of trends within the prepaid market by region
- An exploration of innovative global use cases for prepaid
- Predictions for the future of the prepaid market
- Recommendations for issuers of prepaid cards
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Broad Trends Within the Global Prepaid Market
- Trends Within the Prepaid Market by Region
- Global Use Cases for Prepaid
- Predictions for the Future
- Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nnkttn