VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wondershare is pleased to share that the features of its popular PDFelement software is now making lives easier for small and medium-sized enterprises. Wondershare is known for its wide range of digital solutions designed to streamline the needs of businesses, increasing efficiency. In addition to PDFelement, the company’s range of products includes Filmora, UniConverter, Recoverit, Dr.Fone, and more. The company also has a popular cloud product named Document Cloud. Amongst Wondershare’s best known brand customers are household names such as, Deloitte, Essar, Hitachi, DBS, and Fujifilm.
PDFelement is a one stop business solution program that simplifies managing PDF files across desktops, mobile and web, with a plethora of user-friendly tools such as PDF editor, PDF forms, PDF annotator, PDF creator, and PDF converter. These tools can be used to create visually appealing documents, for note taking, text scanning, signing and filling out forms, and more. In addition to all these features, PDFelement is also compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
“With Wondershare PDFelement, you can quickly and simply edit paragraphs, add watermarks, spell check your document, and add digital signatures. You also have full document restriction control. It is also possible for users to edit any document in a similar manner as they would in Microsoft Word™. This is an outstanding time-saving upgrade for any business,” said Gary Chen, Product Director of Wondershare PDFelement.
Some of the most noteworthy features of PDFelement software include:
- Enterprise-grade PDF Capabilities.
- 100% compliance to PDF Standards.
- Easy deployment through GPO, Windows SCCM, Windows Terminal Server™, Citrix™, and more.
- Allows users to keep their license and software activated, even if they stop paying for maintenance.
- The self-serve license manager, which allows users to assign, revoke, and manage end-users.
- Lowers support overhead by offering a single product solution with the capabilities of multiple PDF editors on the market.
- Perpetual licensing delivers faster ROI and reduces TCO by an average of 60% compared to the Adobe® Acrobat® agreement.
- Helps migrate workﬂows from paper to digital, reducing printing and operational costs.
- Eliminates inefficiencies associated with the preparation, reviewing, and archiving of documents.
- In the case of multi-page documents, users can select one or two pages to copy and paste or perform OCR.
The business version of PDFelement Pro is available in yearly, and perpetual plans. The most popular yearly plan is currently available for a discounted price of only 89€.
To find out more about PDFelement and its wide range of capabilities, please visit https://pdf.wondershare.fr/
Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Our technology is powerful, and the solutions we provide are simple and convenient. That's why we're trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. We help our users pursue their passions so that, together, we can build a more creative world.