DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Facial Skincare & Makeup Market, by Product Type, by Form Type, by Distribution Channel, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Demand for natural and organic facial skincare products has increased. Demand for products with organic labelling, such as Garnier Organic and Avon Naturals, is rapidly increasing, and is expected to propel the growth of facial skincare and makeup products. According to the Soil Association Certification report, certified organic and natural beauty products grew at a Y-O-Y pace of 14% in the UK in 2018.
Players operating in the facial skincare & makeup market are focused on various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions in order to strengthen their market position. For instance, in January 2020, P&G, which is recognized for its men's and women's grooming categories, stated that it was looking to expand through the acquisition of Billie, a subscription-based, direct-to-consumer female body care brand that specialises in women's shaving tools and premium body care products. In June 2020, L'Oréal agreed to buy Thayer's Natural Remedies, a natural skincare company located in the United States, from Henry Thayer Company.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of facial skincare & makeup market, and provides market size (US$ Million & Mn Units) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global facial skincare & makeup market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Procter & Gamble Company, Beiersdorf AG., L'Oreal SA, Unilever PLC, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Amorepacific Corporation, Shiseido Company Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Kao Corporation, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Avon Products Inc., Oriflame Cosmetics S.A., Revlon, Inc., and Skin Food Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global facial skincare & makeup market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, extruded aluminum profiles manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global facial skincare & makeup market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Facial Skincare & Makeup Market - Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19)Pandemic
5. Global Facial Skincare & Makeup Market, By Product Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn & Mn Units)
6. Global Facial Skincare & Makeup Market, By Form Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn & Mn Units)
7. Global Facial Skincare & Makeup Market, By Distribution Channel, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn & Mn Units)
8. Global Facial Skincare & Makeup Market, By Region, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn & Mn Units)
9. Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Beiersdorf AG.
- L'Oréal SA
- Unilever PLC
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Amorepacific Corporation
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Avon Products Inc.
- Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Skin Food Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vrju44
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.